Mac Motion Chairs Model 2-Piece Recliner with Matching Ottoman Saddle Leather with Pecan Frame


Leather??? Excuse me....more like Pleather or worse...!!1

As I see this online product I purchased Mac Motion Leather Recliner touting "Saddle Leather" as displayed and described as supple saddle "top-grade leather" I sit here looking at my just delivered Mac Motion Chair....and as I pull the pieces out of the box I grimace and think to myself....."Leather??" this is vinyl Pleather at best no leather smell vinyl feel.....I examine it closer the zip covers pulled backed reveal man-made pleather and the filling is so cheap I am so dissapointed.....Tell me I am wrong but this is just plain cheap. Check out



http://www.macmotionchairs.net/



These chairs are marketed towards being a high-end leather furniture market why are they sold as such?



Please comment...thank you!



Anyone out there have an opinion....I am bummed!More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List